- What services does Diabetes Care Club provide? (click for answer)
Call to Enroll today!
- Convenient FREE home delivery of your diabetes testing supplies- no more trips to the pharmacy in bad weather or fighting traffic.
- ASK AMY feature to get answers to your diabetes questions from our Certified Diabetes Educator
- Friendly Reminders from Diabetes Care Club when it is time for you to reorder your supplies- keeping your supplies in stock
- We file your Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance plan paperwork
- After having served over 250,000 patients, the experienced professionals at Diabetes Care Club are uniquely qualified to provide you the supplies and care you need for better diabetes self managed care.
- How does the Diabetes Care Club program work? (click for answer)
We are here to help simplify your life with free home delivery of your diabetes testing supplies.
- How do I enroll for diabetic testing supplies and free home delivery? (click for answer)
- My usual diabetes testing supply provider says they can no longer serve me. Is Diabetes Care Club approved to serve Medicare beneficiaries? (click for answer)
Yes. Diabetes Care Club is proud to be one of only 18 Medicare-approved providers authorized to distribute mail-order diabetic testing supplies to Medicare beneficiaries at lower, competitively bid prices beginning July 1, 2013. To learn more about the program, visit Medicare’s website at http://www.medicare.gov/what-medicare-covers/part-b/durable-medical-equipment-bidding.html
- Who is eligible for Diabetes Care Club services? (click to answer)
We accept Medicare, Medicaid and most major insurance plans. If you are diabetic, and would like to enroll in the Diabetes Care Club and receive testing supplies to monitor your blood glucose at home, give us a call 1.800.840.7711, fill out this information form or request a telephone call from one of our specialists.
- What other products do you offer? (click for answer)
Diabetes Care Club offers the latest blood glucose meters, meter batteries, test strips, lancets and lancing devices, and control solution.
- Where does Diabetes Care Club ship supplies? (click for answer)
We ship to the U.S., Puerto Rico and the following territories at this time:
- American Samoa
- Northern Mariana Islands
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- Do you offer any support or a place to ask a diabetes-related question? (click for answer)
Yes. Not only do our members have access to our Patient Care Representatives, but through our website you may use the ASK AMY™ feature to learn from our Certified Diabetes Educator and have full access to extensive diabetes educational resources , cookbooks & recipes , diabetes news , diabetes online community blogs , blood glucose testing equipment and supplies , and much more.
- What is a Certified Diabetes Educator and how do I speak with one? (click for answer)
A Certified Diabetes Educator is an experienced and licensed health care professional who provides support, guidance, and information for persons with diabetes to help them live a healthier life. Our website offers email access to a Certified Diabetes Educator, from whom you may receive answers to your diabetes-related questions by simply using the ASK AMY™ service.
- What are Alternate Site Testing Meters? (click for answer)
Alternate Site Testing or AST Meters are blood glucose meters that allow a blood sample to be taken from palms or forearms as well as the fingertips for testing blood sugar levels as part of your self-monitoring blood glucose (SMBG) diabetes management program. This can be used as an alternative to testing on the fingertips or finger pricking. Make sure to check with your doctor and glucose meter owner’s manual before using alternate testing sites.
- How do I reorder my supplies? (click for answer)
DCC makes it easy to reorder your supplies. As a member of DCC you can reorder by phone, by mail or through our secure online portal. The choice is yours. We will send a letter to your home about a month before you are due to reorder your supplies to remind you it is time to reorder.
- Do I need to fill out my own claim forms? (click for answer)
No, Diabetes Care Club files all Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance plan claims and handles most of the paperwork for you. Because we are one of the nation’s largest, authorized Medicare providers of diabetic supplies, our staff is experienced, knowledgeable, and is here to help you.
- Do I pay for shipping? (click for answer)
No, we do not charge any shipping fees for delivery of your supplies.
- Do I have to sign a contract? How can I cancel my membership? (click for answer)
There is no contract to sign and you may cancel your membership with us at any time.
- What are your business hours? (click for answer)
Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Standard Time; however you can call us at any time and leave a message. Your call is important to us and will be returned the next business day or you can use our online form to contact us now.
- Will you share my personal information? (click for answer)
- How can I contact Diabetes Care Club If I have a question or concern? (click for answer)
We want to hear from you. If you have questions, would like additional information, use our online contact form.
- Why does Diabetes Care Club need my test log back? (click for answer)
Medicare, as well as some private insurance companies, periodically request additional information to support the medical necessity of the products and supplies shipped to you, our patient. To assist your insurance company, we ask that you fill out the testing log we provided paperwork in your initial shipment, use testing log available on this website or send proof of your testing to Diabetes Care Club. We will, in turn, provide this information to your insurance company when requested. If we do not receive this information, your insurance company may disallow your claim for diabetic testing equipment and supplies.
- Does DCC provide test logs? (click for answer)
We provide a test log in your initial shipment paperwork packet, as well as a return envelope to send your log back to us postage-free. We also provide blood glucose test logs online.
- What happened to the old logbooks? (click for answer)
Since Diabetes Care Club is required to provide documentation of your diabetic testing to Medicare, Medicaid, or your private insurance company, the new test log design makes it more efficient for us to send that information and for your health insurance provider to process the information.
- How much will I pay for my diabetes testing supplies? What portion is covered by Medicare, Medicaid, or Private Health Insurance Provider? (click for answer)
Insurance coverage can vary based on your plan and the state in which you live. Coverage amounts will also vary based on whether or not you have met your annual deductible. For qualified Medicare beneficiaries, Medicare will generally cover 80% of the cost of your supplies. If you have secondary or supplemental insurance policies it may cover the remaining 20%. Diabetes Care Club will send a statement to you for any portion which is not covered by Medicare, Medicaid or other insurance policies.
- How can I pay my bill? (click for answer)
You may pay your bill in a number of ways. You can send us a check or money order, or provide your credit/ debit card by filling out and returning the statement sent to you, or you can pay your bill online. To pay by phone please call 866.512.5874. Click here for more information.
- How long does it take for a payment to be posted to my account? (click for answer)
Payments are posted to the account within 3-5 business days after the payment is received.
- What do I do if I can’t afford my diabetes testing supplies or prescriptions? (click for answer)
If you cannot afford your supplies please call our Patient Care department at 800.883.0608 to discuss the options that are available to you.
- Do you offer any Financial Assistance Programs I can apply for? (click for answer)
Yes, DCC offers a financial assistance program. Call us at 866.512.5874 to see if you qualify.
- How can I contact DCC If I have a question or concern? (click for answer)
We want to hear from you. If you have questions, would like additional information or, if you suspect misuse of your protected health information and believe that your rights have been violated, you may, without fear of retaliation, contact:
Simplex Healthcare, Inc.
6840 Carothers Parkway, Suite 600
Franklin, TN 37067
Attn: Privacy Officer
- How can I return a shipment? (click for answer)
To return a shipment you received from Diabetes Care Club, please call: 1.888.252.4202.
We will gladly accept returned merchandise and provide a full refund or credit if the returned merchandise meets the following important criteria:
1. Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the original shipping date;
2. Merchandise must be returned unopened in the original manufacturer packaging in a re-sellable condition (includes condition of packaging and expiration dates) and include all accessories, manuals, brochures and manufacturer documentation;
3. Patient must contact Diabetes Care Club and receive a Return Authorization prior to returning the merchandise;
4. Patient must to ship the merchandise back to Diabetes Care Club once a Return Authorization is issued
Note: Please contact the Patient Care Department if you feel that there is shipping errors or defective product. Claims for shortages must be reported to Diabetes Care Club within 14 days of receipt of the shipment. Missing product will be shipped to the patient at no additional charge.
- When can I expect my refund from my return? (click for answer)
DCC will process your return upon receipt and provide you email confirmation of your return upon processing. If DCC has been paid for an order that you returned, we make every attempt to refund all monies due to your insurance within 60 days.